On stardate 83164.0, the Renown responded to a distress call sent by the USS Leviathan, who had come under attack by a Klingon vessel. The Leviathan crew had used two signals, the first as a lure for the Klingons, and the second, an encrypted signal "piggybacked" on the first for another Starfleet vessel to find. Luckily, the Renown was close by and was able to assist.[a]
After speaking with Ensign Jason Fredricks, who was temporarily in command of the Leviathan after the loss of its commanding and executive officers, Captain Vo'Lok and the Renown engaged the IKS Chot and managed to partially cripple it. They were unable to retrieve the Leviathan's captain due to another distress call being sent by the USS Khitomer. The Renown and Leviathan then set out to assist the Khitomer together.
- Captain Vo'Lok – commanding officer
- Ensign Tala Jones – junior tactical officer
- Unnamed USS Renown personnel
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Line in the Sand"
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty" (Act III), the USS Renown first appears.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Line in the Sand" (Act I), Vo'Lok reveals his tenure as captain of the USS Renown.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty" (Act III), Vo'Lok is introduced.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Line in the Sand" (Teaser), Tala is introduced.
- ↑ Personnel Files (No. 3), Tala's personnel file.
- USS Renown (NCC-96047) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
- U.S.S. Renown at the Star Trek Online Wiki
|v - e - t||Federation starships|
|Starfleet|| USS Boyce • USS Cochrane • USS Enterprise • USS Enterprise-D • USS Enterprise-E • USS Khitomer • USS Kirk • USS Leviathan • USS Montreal • USS Renown • USS ShiKahr • USS Talos • USS Titan • USS Valor • USS Voyager|
|Civilian|| SS Rome • VS T'Pau|
|Starfleet||USS Bohr • USS Kelvin • USS Oakland • USS Seacole|