|“||I've heard a lot about her, sir. A fine ship from what I'm told.||„|
|— Jason Fredricks|
2408 ("The Price of Liberty")
Technical data Edit
The USS Leviathan was a Miranda-class cruiser with registry NCC-93151. She had 11 decks and a crew compliment of 400. Her maximum speed was originally Warp 5.2, but after a refit in 2408, her top speed was increased to Warp 7.
- Main article: USS Leviathan (NCC-93151) decks
Masc Taggart served as the Leviathan's commanding officer from 2402 to 2409. On 28 January 2409 (83164.0), the ship underwent a major lineup change in its command structure. With most of the senior officers being killed during a Klingon attack, among them the new executive officer, Henry Fuller; the chief medical officer, Travis Murray; the security chief, Mercedes McMary; the flight control officer, Marvolo Piers; the chief engineer, Mars Lionel; and the operations officer, Koja Nara, as well as the abduction of Taggart by the Klingons, the remaining senior and junior officers were forced to take on new roles.
Jason Fredricks, the tactical officer and highest ranking survivor, took command; Ernie Hauser, an astrometrics scientist, took over for Piers at the helm; Charlie Morgan took Koja's place at ops; Julia Cromwell took over as chief medical officer; Jhael Onika became the new chief engineer; and Hannah Freeman took communications.[a] Lucas Wells, the science officer, was the only officer to remain at his original station.
Tala Jones, originally a junior tactical officer on the USS Renown, joined the crew and received a field promotion to senior tactical officer in place of Jason, who had to focus on command instead.
Command crew (2409) Edit
- Lieutenant Commander Jason Fredricks – commanding officer
- Commander Jarek Davis – commanding officer (briefly)
- Lieutenant Tala Jones – executive officer, tactical officer
- Lieutenant Junior Grade Dylyp Azeli – operations officer
- Lieutenant Junior Grade Th'vol Olethla – chief engineer
- Lieutenant Junior Grade Ernie Hauser – flight control officer
- Lieutenant Junior Grade Vance L'eher – security chief
- Lieutenant Junior Grade Julia Cromwell – chief medical officer
- Ensign Lucas Wells – science officer
- Ensign Lenerea Mendel – communications officer
- Petty Officer Third Class Charlie Morgan – transporter chief, operations officer (briefly), tactical officer (briefly)
Background and trivia Edit
- The USS Leviathan was created on 2 May 2012 by CaptFredricks for his first Star Trek Online character, Jason Fredricks.
- A Starfleet vessel also bearing the name Leviathan appears in STO. It was added to the game long after CaptFredricks created his Leviathan, however. There is a USS Leviathan in the Armada series of video games as well. The first Armada game was released in 2000, but the names are only coincidentally the same.
Notes and references Edit
- USS Leviathan (NCC-93151) at STAR TREK Expanded Universe, the Star Trek fanon wiki
- USS Leviathan (NCC-93151) at Memory Gamma, the Star Trek fan fiction wiki
|v - e - ?||Federation starships|
|Starfleet||USS Boyce • USS Cochrane • USS Constellation† • USS Enterprise • USS Enterprise-D • USS Enterprise-E • USS Khitomer • USS Kirk • USS Leviathan • USS Montreal • USS Renown • USS ShiKahr • USS Talos • USS Titan • USS Valor • USS Voyager|
|Civilian||SS Azura† • SS Rome • VS T'Pau|
|Starfleet||USS Bohr • USS Kelvin • USS Oakland • USS Seacole|