On stardate 2259.41, the USS Enterprise encountered an anomaly near the Federation-Klingon border. An energy surge from the anomaly pulled James T. Kirk, Spock, and Dr. Leonard McCoy into an alternate timeline; the Enterprise's fate, as well as the crew's, was unknown.
- Captain James T. Kirk – commanding officer
- Spock – science officer
- Montgomery Scott – chief engineer
- Doctor Leonard McCoy – chief medical officer
Background and trivia Edit
- Because the events of "X" and "Kardok's Revenge" take place in 2259 (about a year before James T. Kirk of the prime timeline took command of the Enterprise), it can be deduced that this is the Enterprise from the alternate reality known as the Kelvin timeline.
Notes and references Edit
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701 alternate reality) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- USS Enterprise (Kelvin timeline NCC-1701) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
|v - e - ?||Federation starships (Alternate timelines)|
|Starfleet||USS Bozeman • USS Enterprise? • USS Enterprise-E • USS Galaxy • USS Stargazer • USS Titan|