Tom Paris was a male Human who lived during the 24th and 25th centuries. He served in Starfleet and was assigned to the USS Voyager in 2371 at the request of then Captain Kathryn Janeway. He served aboard Voyager during its seven-year journey lost in the Delta Quadrant, becoming Voyager's first officer in 2378, after Voyager's return to the Alpha Quadrant. He held the rank of captain as of 2409.
Tom was the husband of B'Elanna Torres and the father of Miral Paris. When questioned by B'vat on whether she had forgotten her mother's lineage, Miral stated that she was "closer to [her] father's side of the family."
Background and trivia Edit
- Paris was portrayed by Robert Duncan McNeill in Star Trek: Voyager.
- Paris was not mentioned in FED: "The Kuvah'Magh" until a 2019 revision of the chapter. He is mentioned by his daughter, Miral Paris, though she refers to him by his rank and does not use his first name.
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Homecoming" (Upcoming content)
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith, Part III" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Kuvah'Magh" (First mentioned)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (Mentioned only; not by name)
Notes and references Edit
- Tom Paris at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- Tom Paris at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
- Tom Paris at the Star Trek Online Wiki
|v - e - ?||USS Voyager|
|Command crew|| Chakotay • Tom Paris • Harry Kim • B'Elanna Torres • The Doctor|
Kathryn Janeway^ • Tuvok^ • Seven of Nine^ • Neelix^