|“||A-are you sure it was necessary to rip that man's arms off?
He should have thought about the consssequences of not allowing usss entry.
|— Th'vol Olethla and Tlaszh|
2409 ("The Lost City of Paradise")
On stardate 83738.2 (2409), the IKS SuvwI' accompanied the USS Leviathan to the Gateway system. Tlaszh was part of a joint away team that went down to the Gateway planet's surface to track down B'vat. He was transported back in time to 2270 by the Guardian of Forever along with both crews. Tlaszh later accompanied Kardok and S'lade Zdanas to the IKS Worvig, where Kardok and B'vat dueled to the death. He supplied Kardok with a bat'leth for the battle.
On stardate 83832.9, he joined Kardok's away team to Nimbus III on a mission to locate Hassan the Undying, an Orion Syndicate boss who had murdered Kardok's sister. He later shot and killed a Gorn assassin working for the Orion Syndicate in the backstreets of Paradise City at his captain's command, but at the discontent of a fellow away team led by Jason Fredricks. Kardok then tasked Tlaszh with protecting Law, a Romulan peacekeeper that was the target of the assassin, as he had requested asylum with them. Law led the group to Hassan's hideout, where they split into two groups to infiltrate the base easier. Tlaszh was appointed to lead one of the teams.
Rather than try to talk past the Orion bouncer who guarded the entrance to Hassan's nightclub within his fortress, Tlaszh opted to tear off his arms. This disgusted Th'vol Olethla, but Tlaszh had no sympathy for him. Once inside the main lounge in the nightclub, Tlaszh was approached by a rather unscrupulous individual about acquiring the "specimens" he had with him, indicating the other members of his team. Tlaszh indicated that they were "gifts" for Hassan, and he refused the patron's offer. He and his group then took a seat at a table to wait for Hassan to make the first move. Tlaszh was later contacted by Kardok, who told him to remain hidden for the time being regardless of anything that might happen to the other team.
Tlaszh showed great confidence in his captain, believing that his victory against B'vat was all but guaranteed. He also had a strong loyalty to his captain, not hesitating to kill another Gorn at Kardok's behest.
Background and trivia Edit
- Tlaszh originated as a bridge officer for CaptFredricks' character, Kardok, on Star Trek Online.
- He is the fourth member of the IKS SuvwI' crew to be introduced.
- His name is pronounced as tuh-LOSH.
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Undying"
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (Act II), Tlaszh makes his debut.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (Act III), Tlaszh provides support for Kardok against B'vat.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Teaser), Tlaszh helps Kardok search for Hassan the Undying.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Act II), Tlaszh accompanies his crewmates to Hassan's hideout.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Act III), Tlaszh and his team infiltrate Hassan's nightclub.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (Act III), Tlaszh shows great faith in Kardok's abilities.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Act II), Tlaszh demonstrates his dedication to Kardok.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Act III), Tlaszh loses his temper.
|v - e - ?||IKS SuvwI'|
|Command crew||Kardok • M'Rel • S'lade Zdanas|
|Duty officers||Natanu Sei • Tlaszh|