This chapter is published on FanFiction.net. To read it, click here!
- After Gorn augments bomb Tycho City, Luna and the Korvat colony, Dylyp Azeli and Ernie Hauser are sent on a secret mission to H'atoria where they encounter a geneticist who aims to artificially breed a race of super soldiers.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 References
- 3 Appendices
Dylyp Azeli is walking down a corridor minding his own business when he bumps into Elisa Flores, who states that Vance L'eher "has [her] up to [her] ears in training manuals." After Dylyp states that she needs to learn more responsibility and follow orders, she insultingly calls him a Vulcan. She seems to calm down after letting that out, conceding that Dylyp is correct. He then hesitantly asks her to keep a secret: it's his birthday. He believes that despite their disagreements she can still be trusted to keep it secret. She, in turn, asks him not to tell Jason Fredricks about their disagreement; he states that they merely "cleared up a misunderstanding regarding [her] current duty schedule." Before walking away, Elisa tells him that she now understands why everyone likes him. His response is "oh, dear..."
Act I: Tragedy
Captain's log, stardate 83626.4. We've received two esteemed guests aboard the Leviathan today. Subcommanders Kaol and Mivek of the newly-formed Romulan Republic have paid us a visit, and I've had the chef prepare the finest Romulan cuisine the ship can offer.
Kaol and Mivek have joined the Leviathan's senior staff in the mess hall. Kaol apologizes that they are not more formal representatives of the Romulan Republic, but Jason replies that it's not every day that they have Romulan guests aboard, showing he is honored nonetheless. Lucas Wells asks if the Romulan Republic feels it is stable enough to stand as an independent government yet, and Kaol replies saying, "we have already taken great steps toward true independence in the past year. Proconsul D'Tan has begun to unite our people in ways not seen since before the destruction of Romulus nearly 22 years ago."
Act II: Escalation
Act III: Augments
- USS Leviathan Teaser
Governments and organizations
- Federation Medical Council • Klingon Empire • Romulan Republic • Starfleet • True Way • United Federation of Planets
Background and trivia
- This chapter is an adaptation of the Star Trek Online mission "The Ultimate Klingon".
- The stardate for this chapter was originally going to be 83502.5 (12 June 2409). CaptFredricks changed it to coincide with Dylyp Azeli's birthday.
- Kaol and Mivek weren't supposed to appear in the story until much later, but CaptFredricks felt their appearance in this chapter would make a good tie-in to the Federation-Romulan Republic alliance.
|v - e - ?||Star Trek: Federation Legacy|
|Tour of Duty (original)||"Khitomer Crisis" • "The Price of Liberty"|
|Tour of Duty||"The Price of Liberty" • "Line in the Sand"|
|Klingon War||"Stranded in Space" • "Diplomatic Orders" • "Hide and Seek" • "Stop the Signal" • "Researcher Rescue" • "The Kuvah'Magh" • "War Is Good for Business" • "Treasure Trading Station" • "Secret Orders" • "Task Force Hippocrates"|
|Spectres||"Skirmish" • "What Lies Beneath" • "Everything Old Is New" • "Night of the Comet"|
|Klingon War (cont.)||"The Ultimate Klingon" • "The Doomsday Device" • "Past Imperfect"|
|Wasteland||"The Lost City of Paradise" • "The Undying" • "Installation 18"|
|Romulan Mystery||"Under the Cover of Night" • "Saturday's Child" • "Empress Sela"|
|Upcoming content • undeveloped content|