This chapter can be read on the wiki, but the version here may not always be up-to-date. For the most recent version of the chapter, read it on FanFiction.net!
- While visiting his nephew, Lucas, on the USS Leviathan, Remus Wells is accused of selling Federation weapons to the Klingon Empire.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 References
- 3 Appendices
Several officers are in the mess hall on the USS Leviathan, celebrating Jason Fredricks' birthday. Lucas Wells asks Fredricks how old he is, stating that his hair has begun to go grey. Fredricks reminds Wells that he is two months older than Fredricks. Wells insists that regardless, he is the better looking one. Fredricks then states that he is certainly the more humble of the two.
Charlie Morgan contacts them from the bridge saying that a cargo freighter, the SS Rome, has contacted them and its captain claims to be a relative of Wells. Fredricks tells Morgan to inform the captain he has permission to beam over to the Leviathan. Fredricks asks Wells if this captain is the uncle that he knows very little about, which Wells confirms. Fredricks and Tala Jones head for the transporter room, but Wells tells them he will meet them there after he gets something.
Fredricks and Jones enter the transporter room, finding that Wells has not arrived yet. Jones wonders where Wells could be. The transporter chief informs them that Wells' uncle is ready to transport over.
Act I: Remus
Captain's log, stardate 83209.6. We have rendezvoused with the SS Rome and taken aboard a most interesting passenger, none other than Mr. Wells' uncle. From what I already know about his family, this is not a day I will soon forget.
Act II: Listening Post
Act III: Undine
- Teaser • Hannah Freeman • Jason Fredricks • Lucas Wells • Tala Jones • Charlie Morgan • Remus Wells • Act I • Jorel Quinn (message only) • Ernie Hauser • Elisa Flores • Alicia • Act II • Vance L'eher • Will Darrow • Thom Leiden • Act III • R'az
- Referenced only
- Teaser • Remus • Act I • Nicholas Wells • Thomas Fredricks • Maria Fredricks (not by name) • Veronica Wells
- Teaser • USS Leviathan
- Referenced only
- Teaser • SS Rome
Governments and organizations
- Remus Wells mentions the USS Leviathan's clash with Orion pirates that attacked a fellow freighter crew. ("Stranded in Space")
Background and trivia
- This chapter is an adaptation of the Star Trek Online mission "Stop the Signal".
- It received an extensive revision in October 2015. Changes include:
- CaptFredricks has revised this chapter's stardate twice in order to space out the early chapters more than they originally were. Its first stardate was 83198.6 (11 February 2409), and its second was 83208.6 (15 February 2409).
|v - e - ?||Star Trek: Federation Legacy|
|Tour of Duty (original)||"Khitomer Crisis" • "The Price of Liberty"|
|Tour of Duty||"The Price of Liberty" • "Line in the Sand"|
|Klingon War||"Stranded in Space" • "Diplomatic Orders" • "Hide and Seek" • "Stop the Signal" • "Researcher Rescue" • "The Kuvah'Magh" • "War Is Good for Business" • "Treasure Trading Station" • "Secret Orders" • "Task Force Hippocrates"|
|Spectres||"Skirmish" • "What Lies Beneath" • "Everything Old Is New" • "Night of the Comet"|
|Klingon War (cont.)||"The Ultimate Klingon" • "The Doomsday Device" • "Past Imperfect"|
|Wasteland||"The Lost City of Paradise" • "The Undying" • "Installation 18"|
|Romulan Mystery||"Under the Cover of Night" • "Saturday's Child" • "Empress Sela"|
|Upcoming content • undeveloped content|