I'm a doctor, not an encyclopedia!
Alternate timelines cover all events that do not take place in one of the main timelines. That said, they have no effect on the prime universe.
23rd century Edit
- Stardate 2259.41 (29 May 2259)
- James T. Kirk, Spock, and Leonard McCoy find themselves stranded in an alternate reality where Earth has fallen under the control of a tyrant named X.
- Stardate unknown (2259)
- X's former right hand man, Kardok, hires an assassin to hunt down Kirk, Spock, and McCoy.
24th century Edit
- Stardate 33108.3 (25 July 2354)
- The USS Stargazer is accused of violating the Khitomer Accords, but it also gains several new crew members.
- Stardate 33165.0 (17 August 2354)
- Big Jack is depressed because he feels underappreciated by the rest of the crew.
- Stardate 33264.9 (26 September 2354)
- Big Jack is reassigned to the Stargazer's armory.
- Stardate 57189.4 (15 October 2380)
- The crew of the USS Enterprise-E attempts to uncover a secret plot to undermine the Federation, but a rogue Klingon vessel thwarts their investigation.
- Stardate 57823.6 (24 June 2381)
- The Enterprise hotly pursues the IKS Pak'tu, the Klingon vessel that had previously attacked it.
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ Star Trek Out of Reality – "X"
- ↑ Star Trek Out of Reality – "Kardok's Revenge"
- ↑ Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "Violations, Part I"
- ↑ Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "Violations, Part II"
- ↑ Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "Alone"
- ↑ Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "The Armory"
- ↑ Lego Star Trek – "Lego Star Trek"
- ↑ Lego Star Trek – "The Hunt Continues"