Alternate timelines cover all events that do not take place in one of the main timelines. That said, they have no effect on the prime universe.
- Stardate 2259.41 (29 May 2259)
- James T. Kirk, Spock, and Leonard McCoy find themselves stranded in an alternate reality where Earth has fallen under the control of a tyrant named X.
- Stardate unknown (2259)
- X's former right hand man, Kardok, hires an assassin to hunt down Kirk, Spock, and McCoy.
- Stardate 33108.3 (25 July 2354)
- The USS Stargazer is accused of violating the Khitomer Accords, but it also gains several new crew members.
- Stardate 33165.0 (17 August 2354)
- Big Jack is depressed because he feels underappreciated by the rest of the crew.
- Stardate 33264.9 (26 September 2354)
- Big Jack is reassigned to the Stargazer's armory.
- Stardate 57189.4 (15 October 2380)
- The crew of the USS Enterprise-E attempts to uncover a secret plot to undermine the Federation, but a rogue Klingon vessel thwarts their investigation.
- Stardate 57823.6 (24 June 2381)
- The Enterprise hotly pursues the IKS Pak'tu, the Klingon vessel that had previously attacked it.
Notes and references
- Star Trek Out of Reality – "X"
- Star Trek Out of Reality – "Kardok's Revenge"
- Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "Violations, Part I"
- Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "Violations, Part II"
- Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "Alone"
- Star Trek: The Cartoon Series – "The Armory"
- Lego Star Trek – "Lego Star Trek"
- Lego Star Trek – "The Hunt Continues"