This is a fan fiction wiki originally created by CaptFredricks for his story, Star Trek: Federation Legacy. It has since expanded to include various other fan fiction works. Crossover stories are allowed so long as they are partly about Star Trek. Since the wiki is intended to host only fan fiction, anyone looking for canon information should visit Memory Alpha.
Please note that some content on the wiki may be inappropriate for children. If you aren't allowed to read stories rated Fiction T (age 13+) or Fiction M (age 16+), we are not accountable if you get in trouble for doing so. Please view our content ratings page for more detailed rating information.
Federation Legacy Wiki is not affiliated with or endorsed by CBS. All rights to Star Trek are owned by CBS Studios Inc. All content on this wiki is created and published under fair use guidelines and no copyright infringement is intended. See our copyright policy for more information.
News and Announcements
Black Lives Matter
- We stand with the Trekkie community in stating that black lives matter. One of Star Trek's core principles is equality for all races. This was clearly demonstrated as early as TOS: "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield" in 1969.
No news at this time!
- Prolific actor Christopher Plummer, who portrayed General Chang in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, has passed away at the age of 91.
- Nathan Jung, aged 74 (portrayed Genghis Khan in TOS: "The Savage Curtain")
- Felix Silla, aged 84 (portrayed a Talosian in TOS: "The Cage")
- Margaret Wander Bonanno, aged 71 (author of multiple novels)
- Robert Fletcher, aged 98 (costume designer who worked on multiple films)
- Henry Darrow, aged 87 (portrayed Savar in TNG: "Conspiracy" and Kolopak in VOY: "Tattoo" and "Basics, Part I")
- Jeffrey Hayes, aged 68 (involved in the development of Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Gil Mosko, aged 70 (makeup artist who worked on multiple series and films)
- Cy Chermak, aged 91 (story co-writer of TNG: "The Wounded")
- Richard Arnold, aged 66 (research consultant for Star Trek: The Next Generation and background actor)
- Kellam de Forest, aged 94 (researcher for Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Peter Mark Richman, aged 93 (portrayed Ralph Offenhouse in TNG: "The Neutral Zone")
- Gregory Sierra, aged 83 (portrayed Entek in DS9: "Second Skin")
Tala Jones was a female Andorian who lived during the 25th century. She served in Starfleet as executive officer and chief tactical officer of the USS Leviathan and held the rank of lieutenant as of 2409.
After a roughly eight-month stint aboard the USS Renown, Tala was reassigned to the Leviathan due to the ship losing most of its command crew in a skirmish with the Klingons. Tala quickly showed her aptitude for leading away missions as well as being in command on the bridge, and she even began mentoring Elisa Flores, a fellow tactical officer, to take her place permanently at the tactical station.
Tala was deeply loyal to her crewmates, and harbored especially close ties to Jason Fredricks, Dylyp Azeli, and Elisa Flores. Her family was also very important to her; she was devastated at learning that her cousin, "Robbie" Jones, had perished during a Klingon attack in the Azha system.