This is a fan fiction wiki originally created by CaptFredricks for his story, Star Trek: Federation Legacy. It has since expanded to include various other fan fiction works. Crossover stories are allowed so long as they are partly about Star Trek. Since the wiki is intended to host only fan fiction, anyone looking for canon information should visit Memory Alpha.
Please note that some content on the wiki may be inappropriate for children. If you aren't allowed to read stories rated Fiction T (age 13+) or Fiction M (age 16+), we are not accountable if you get in trouble for doing so. Please view our content ratings page for more detailed rating information.
Federation Legacy Wiki is not affiliated with or endorsed by CBS. All rights to Star Trek are owned by CBS Studios Inc. All content on this wiki is created and published under fair use guidelines and no copyright infringement is intended. See our copyright policy for more information.
News and Announcements
Black Lives Matter
- We stand with the Trekkie community in stating that black lives matter. One of Star Trek's core principles is equality for all races. This was clearly demonstrated as early as TOS: "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield" in 1969.
Federation Legacy Wiki in Chinese!
- Attention all! We are excited to announce that Federation Legacy Wiki will now have a Chinese translation. The Chinese version is still in the midst of development, so keep an eye out for more updates!
- Ep. 1 – "Second Contact" will air on 6 August 2020.
- Ep. 2 – "Envoys" will air on 13 August 2020.
- Ep. 3 – "Temporal Edict" will air on 20 August 2020.
- Ep. 4 – "Moist Vessel" will air on 27 August 2020.
- Season 3 will be released in 2020.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known." — Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
- Star Trek: Voyager guest actor, Richard Herd (who portrayed Owen Paris), has passed away at the age of 87.
- Regrettably, another beloved member of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine cast, René Auberjonois (who portrayed Odo), has passed away at the age of 79.
Charlie Morgan was a male Human who served in Starfleet during the 25th century as operations officer and later as transporter chief of the USS Leviathan. He held the rank of ensign as of 2409.
Though the first eight months of his assignment aboard the Leviathan was rather uneventful, Charlie was forced to take on a new role as operations manager upon the death of the previous ops officer in early 2409. He later assisted the Leviathan's engineering team in restoring main power and saving an away team from certain death in the nick of time. He also played a part in discovering an Undine spy aboard the Leviathan and uncovering a hidden Klingon outpost deep within Federation territory. Charlie was later reassigned as the Leviathan's transporter chief, a post from which he saw fewer away missions.
Though Charlie didn't seem to have many close connections with his crewmates, he was on good terms with the majority of them, most notably Ernie Hauser, Dylyp Azeli, and Leo Anderson.