This is a fan fiction wiki originally created by CaptFredricks for his story, Star Trek: Federation Legacy. It has since expanded to include various other fan fiction works. Crossover stories are allowed so long as they are partly about Star Trek. Since the wiki is intended to host only fan fiction, anyone looking for canon information should visit Memory Alpha.
Please note that some content on the wiki may be inappropriate for children. If you aren't allowed to read stories rated Fiction T (age 13+) or Fiction M (age 16+), we are not accountable if you get in trouble for doing so. Please view our content ratings page for more detailed rating information.
Federation Legacy Wiki is not affiliated with or endorsed by CBS. All rights to Star Trek are owned by CBS Studios Inc. All content on this wiki is created and published under fair use guidelines and no copyright infringement is intended. See our copyright policy for more information.
News and Announcements
Black Lives Matter
No news at this time!
- Prolific actor Christopher Plummer, who portrayed General Chang in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, has passed away at the age of 91.
- Cy Chermak, aged 91 (story co-writer of TNG: "The Wounded")
- Richard Arnold, aged 66 (research consultant for Star Trek: The Next Generation and background actor)
- Kellam de Forest, aged 94 (researcher for Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Peter Mark Richman, aged 93 (portrayed Ralph Offenhouse in TNG: "The Neutral Zone")
- Gregory Sierra, aged 83 (portrayed Entek in DS9: "Second Skin")
- Brendan McKane, aged 72 (portrayed a Relva VII technician in TNG: "Coming of Age")
- Dave Galanter, aged 51 (author of multiple Trek novels)
- Tommy "Tiny" Lister, Jr., aged 62 (portrayed Klaang in ENT: "Broken Bow")
- David L. Lander, aged 73 (portrayed a Ferengi tactical officer in TNG: "Peak Performance")
- Herbert F. Solow, aged 89 (studio executive who worked on seasons 1 and 2 of Star Trek: The Original Series)
- George Sasaki, aged 89 (portrayed a crewmember at Spock's funeral in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)
Charlie Morgan was a male Human who served in Starfleet during the 25th century as operations officer and later as transporter chief of the USS Leviathan. He held the rank of ensign as of 2409.
Though the first eight months of his assignment aboard the Leviathan was rather uneventful, Charlie was forced to take on a new role as operations manager upon the death of the previous ops officer in early 2409. He later assisted the Leviathan's engineering team in restoring main power and saving an away team from certain death in the nick of time. He also played a part in discovering an Undine spy aboard the Leviathan and uncovering a hidden Klingon outpost deep within Federation territory. Charlie was later reassigned as the Leviathan's transporter chief, a post from which he saw fewer away missions.
Though Charlie didn't seem to have many close connections with his crewmates, he was on good terms with the majority of them, most notably Ernie Hauser, Dylyp Azeli, and Leo Anderson.