Lego Star Trek was not filmed. The first episode was acted out with LEGO minifigures, and later it received a script. The second episode's script was written, but it was never acted out. A third episode was planned, but it never made it past that stage. Some very basic story elements were borrowed from its predecessor, Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident.
A mysterious foe threatens the survival of the Federation, and the USS Enterprise-E is the only ship that can stop them. The Enterprise tangles with a Klingon vessel, the IKS Pak'tu, whose captain is hellbent in fulfilling his master's wishes.
- Main article: LST Season 1
The first and only season of LST contains two episodes. A third was planned but never received a script. The first episode was acted out with CaptFredricks' LEGO minifigures, and the first two were written later in 2010.
|1||"Lego Star Trek"||57189.4||2010|
|The USS Enterprise-E is sent to uncover a plot to destroy the Federation. Their orders, however, cannot prepare the crew for what they find.|
|2||"The Hunt Continues"||57823.6||2010|
|The crew of the USS Enterprise-E pursues the IKS Pak'tu and attempts to apprehend its crew, but the Klingons seemingly have no intention of surrendering.|
|3||"The Final Mission"||Unknown||2010 (planned only)|
Background and trivia
- The story of Lego Star Trek was intended to be a three-part arc, with the first episode named simply "Lego Star Trek", the second "The Hunt Continues", and the third "The Final Mission". The first two were completed (the second script being much shorter than the first), but the third was never even begun.
- This series was based off of an older idea, also under the name "Lego Star Trek". It was a six-part series, with the episodes titled as follows: "Resistance Is Futile" (previously "The Timeline Incident"), "Dogs of War", "Silent Running" (previously "Shinzon's Revenge"), "The Hunt Continues", "Fallen Hero" (previously "Shinzon's Revenge"), "The Final Mission", respectively.
- Lego Star Trek's first two episode scripts were written sometime in 2010, but they were never filmed.
- Lego Star Trek, along with Star Trek Out of Reality, are Capt's best documented early works of fan fiction.
|v - e - ?||Series|
|Alternate timelines||Star Trek Out of Reality • Star Trek: The Cartoon Series • Lego Star Trek • Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident|
|Other/Unknown timelines||Star Trek: The Romulan War • Star Trek: Four Years War • Starship Enterprise • Star Trek: Klingon Wars • Star Trek: Phase II • Star Trek: Strange New Worlds • Star Trek: Odyssey • Star Trek: The New Generation|