Lego Star Trek is the third fan fiction story by CaptFredricks, written in 2010. It was never published, though two chapters were written and a third planned. Some very basic story elements were taken from its also unpublished predecessor, Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident.
A mysterious foe threatens the survival of the Federation, and the USS Enterprise-E is the only ship that can stop them. The Enterprise tangles with a Klingon vessel, the IKS Pak'tu, whose captain is hellbent in fulfilling his master's wishes.
- Main article: LST Volume 1
The first and only volume of LST contains two chapters. A third was planned but never written. The first chapter was acted out with CaptFredricks' LEGO mini-figures, and the first two were written later in 2010.
Background and trivia
- Lego Star Trek was intended to be written as a three-part arc, with the first chapter named simply "Lego Star Trek", the second "The Hunt Continues", and the third "The Final Mission". The first two were completed (the second much shorter than the first), but the third was never even begun.
- This story was based off of an older idea, also under the name "Lego Star Trek". It was a six-part story, with the chapters entitled as follows: "Resistance Is Futile" (previously "The Timeline Incident"), "Dogs of War", "Silent Running" (previously "Shinzon's Revenge"), "The Hunt Continues", "Fallen Hero" (previously "Shinzon's Revenge"), "The Final Mission", respectively.
- Lego Star Trek was written sometime in 2010, but was never published on FanFiction, due mostly to the fact that CaptFredricks did not know of the site until 2013.
- Lego Star Trek, along with Star Trek Out of Reality, are Capt's best documented early works of fan fiction.