Service on the USS Leviathan Edit
In 2409, he and Walter Bozeman accompanied Th'vol Olethla and Hannah Freeman to Drozana Station's maintenance levels, where they served as a simple security escort. When Dylyp Azeli, Lucas Wells, Elisa Flores, and Th'vol went through a Devidian portal to rescue Jason Fredricks and Tala Jones, he, Hannah, Bozeman, and Kardok stayed behind to wait for their return.
When the others did not return immediately (he thought they would since they had traveled through time), he began to grow restless. Kardok tried to assure him that they knew very little about how the portal worked, and they had no way to determine when exactly their people would return. Kardok became annoyed when Kevin and the others did not sit patiently, but Kevin believed sitting quietly was foolish and continued by saying, "I thought you Klingons were warriors, not Vulcans." Both Kardok and Hannah heard something at the same time, and they rose to their feet, alarmed. Kevin asked what they heard, but Kardok simply said, "They've arrived."
Background and trivia Edit
- Kevin was originally written into "Researcher Rescue" with a minor role as a security officer accompanying the away team to Kassae IV. His role in the story was later expanded, and he was even later added to "Stranded in Space" and "Diplomatic Orders". He is now among the list of "secondary" characters for Star Trek: Federation Legacy.
- Like many characters with minor roles, he was originally referred to as "Briggs", with no first name.
- Chronologically, his first appearance is "Stranded in Space", but he did not appear in that chapter until its 2016 revision. The same goes for "Diplomatic Orders", in which he was added in a revision from 2014 or 2015. Thus, his true first appearance is in "Researcher Rescue", which was published in 2013.
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Stranded in Space" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Diplomatic Orders"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Researcher Rescue"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "War Is Good for Business"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Treasure Trading Station"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Everything Old Is New"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Doomsday Device"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise"
Notes and references Edit
|v - e - t||USS Leviathan (NCC-93151)|
|USS Leviathan (NCC-93151) decks||Guest Cabin 7 • Science Lab 6 • Transporter Room 1|
|USS Leviathan (NCC-93151) personnel|
|Command crew|| Jason Fredricks • Tala Jones • Dylyp Azeli • Ernie Hauser • Th'vol Olethla • Lucas Wells • Vance L'eher • Lenerea Mendel • Julia Cromwell • Elisa Flores|
Masc Taggart^ • Jarek Davis^ • Jules Vanden^ • Henry Fuller† • Jhael Onika† • Phil Schrader† • Koja Nara† • Marvolo Piers† • Mars Lionel† • Travis Murray†
|Duty officers|| Charlie Morgan • Hannah Freeman • Kevin Briggs • Walter Bozeman • Will Darrow • Leo Anderson • Andre Leeman • Jonah Willis • Jessik Cameo • T'mar • Nathan • Weller|
Jim O'Donnell† • Thom Lædon† • Don Leffler† • Laarkan† Rhez Keaeling† • John Palmer† • Liza Fré†
|Civilians/Pets||Crusoe • Hercules|
|Personnel (alternate timeline)|
|Command crew||Masc Taggart† • Mercedes McMary†|