|“||Hassan is the petaQ who killed my younger sister in cold blood. He shall pay for dishonoring the House of Kardok.||„|
2409 ("The Lost City of Paradise")
Early life Edit
Because of her father's dishonor and her mother's young age, Hassan the Undying took Kalara and her older brother, Kardok, under his wing. He began to raise them to become Orion Syndicate members, but Kardok eventually decided to join the Zenith Alliance instead. While Hassan claimed he never meant for them to join in his "dirty work", Kardok maintained that he did.
Kalara seemingly went along with Hassan's wishes until she learned of her brother's fall from grace and banishment from Qo'noS. She then changed her plans, intending to become the greatest warrior of the "era", which greatly upset Hassan. Evidently, she "sold out" Hassan in some way, which led to him murdering her at some point prior to stardate 83832.9.
Her older brother, Kardok, and his crew tracked Hassan to Nimbus III and infiltrated his nightclub with the intention of avenging her death. Unfortunately, Kardok failed and was thrown into Hassan's combat arena.
Kardok managed to escape the arena (with help from the crew of the USS Leviathan as well as his own) and avenge Kalara by defeating Hassan and killing him in a fierce duel. He then bid her entry into Sto-vo-kor.
Orion Syndicate Edit
Hassan the Undying Edit
- A Matter of Honor – "QuvHa' PuqloD" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (First mentioned)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Undying" (Mentioned only)
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ This is contradicted by Hassan's dialogue.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Act III), Kalara's name is revealed.
- ↑ A Matter of Honor – "quvHa' puqloD"
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Undying" (Act II), Kalara is raised by Hassan.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Teaser), Kalara's killer is named.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Act III), Kardok fails to avenge Kalara.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Undying" (Act II), Kalara is avenged, and her honor restored.