This chapter can be read on the wiki, but the version here may not always be up-to-date. For the most recent version of the chapter, read it on FanFiction.net!
This article contains major SPOILERS about upcoming or recently released content. Continue at your own risk.
THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS ABOUT UPCOMING OR RECENTLY RELEASED CONTENT. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Joe Biden challenges Donald Trump to a WWE-esque steel cage match for the title of Grand Nagus. In the meantime, Bernie Sanders enlists the help of the USS Enterprise-D in order to take down both men.
- Teaser • Jean-Luc Picard • Beverly Crusher • Act I • Mr. Writer • William T. Riker • Worf • Geordi La Forge • Data • James Moriarty • Deanna Troi • Donald Trump ("Big Chungus Donnie") • Joe Biden ("Sleepy Joe") • Nia Gates • Act II • Mike Pence ("Mike 'God Hates Gays' Pence") • Kamala Harris ("DEA DA Harris") • "Stone Cold" Steve Austin • Bernie Sanders • Alyssa Ogawa
- Referenced only
- Act I • Wesley Crusher • Alynna Nechayev • Sherlock Holmes • Dr. Watson • Borg Queen • Act II • Ian Andrew Troi (not by name) • Benjamin Sisko (not by name)
- Teaser • USS Enterprise-D
- Referenced only
- Act I • Earth • Act II • California • Cardassia • Ferenginar • Deep Space 9 • Alpha Quadrant
Governments and organizations
- 2007 • 21st century • Bye Bye Bye • Earl Grey • Grand Nagus • imzadi • Japanese • NSYNC • number one • Sherlock Holmes Program 42069 • Star Wars • WrestleMania 385 • WrestleMania 385 Main Event: Sleepy Joe vs. Big Chungus Donnie • WWE
Background and trivia
- An alternate title that was considered for this chapter is "Sleepy Joe".
- Originally, CaptFredricks was going to focus on the TOS crew in this chapter, but he decided instead to make the TNG arc into a trilogy.
- Based on the WrestleMania number, it can be deduced that the events of this chapter take place in 2369.
|v - e - ?||Sexy Trek|
|Volume 1||"Shut Up, Wesley!" • "Killary" • "Grand Nagus Smackdown"|