On stardate 56950.3, Graal was serving aboard the IKS GhIqtal as its chief engineer. After his captain, Kardok, took several members of the USS Enterprise-E's crew hostage, Kardok ordered Graal to bring the ship's main power back online. Until then, the GhIqtal had been feigning distress by using its "sleep mode". Graal quickly brought the ship back to full operating status, and Kardok enacted his plan.
Background and trivia
- Graal was originally considered as a possible name for a Gorn character on CaptFredricks' Star Trek Online account. The character was given another name, but CaptFredricks later used Graal for the Gorn engineer appearing in the Zenith arc.
- Capt has since created an STO character named Graal, which is intended to be this character.
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith, Part II"
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith, Part III"
Notes and references
|v - e - ?||IKS GhIqtal|
|Command crew||Vana Aleksandrov? • Dagan • Graal • J'dan† • Kardok • Maglus • Nen|
|v - e - ?||Zenith Alliance|