Federation Legacy Wiki has a number of policies that are intended to clarify and direct the conduct of users on the wiki. These policies are ever changing in order to best accommodate the community as a whole, and nothing here should ever be seen as unchangeable. However, the policies listed herein should be considered the backbone of the wiki and should be read with care to ensure no policy violations are made while using the wiki.
Members of the community may propose changes to existing policy on any specific policy's talk page.
For a list of FANDOM's policies – which cover all of Wikia – please visit here.
- Manual of Style – the primary article style guide for the wiki (needs an update).
- Canon – a guide to what is and isn't canon to the Star Trek universe.
- Fan fiction – the general fan fiction policy, which includes notes on plagiarism.
- Content ratings – the policy for appropriately rating your stories/series based on their content.
- Spoilers – the policy on appropriate use of the spoilers template.
- Templates – a guide on proper use of templates.
- Referencing – a guide on proper use of the ref template (needs an update).
- Protected page – the policy on protection of content pages in appropriate scenarios.
- User conduct – the policy regarding expected conduct for users visiting the wiki (new; separated from this page).
- Blocking – the policy on blocking (new; separated from this page and expanded).
- Copyrights – general information regarding Star Trek copyrights and such.
- Administrators – information about wiki administrators as well as steps for becoming an admin.
- Frequently Asked Questions – exactly what it looks like (WIP).
- Sandbox – not so much a policy as a place to practice proper editing.
|v - e - ?||Policies of Federation Legacy Wiki|
|Content policies||Manual of Style • canon • fan fiction • content ratings • spoilers • templates • referencing • protected page|
|User policies||User conduct • blocking|
|Site-wide policies||Copyrights • administrators • Frequently Asked Questions|