Drozana Station was a space station located in the Drozana system, near the Federation-Klingon border, that was operated by Starfleet in the late-23rd century and later abandoned until the Ferengi took possession of it a century later.
Sometime in 2409, the station began experiencing strange environmental disturbances. A Section 31 operative, Ze'mara, was stationed there when this began happening, and Section 31 lost contact with her shortly after. She had reported that several patrons had witnessed "spectral figures" wandering around the station. Because of this, Franklin Drake sent the USS Leviathan there to investigate, believing the Devidians to be behind the activity.
Location and atmosphere Edit
Drozana was situated in the Drozana system. According to Franklin Drake, it was a "semi-neutral site," although Jason Fredricks warned his crewmates that "[it] isn't generally known for its 'family friendly' atmosphere."
Personnel and inhabitants Edit
23rd century Edit
- Kendra Reaver – station commander
- Simien – security chief
- Montgomery Scott – chief engineer
- Leonard McCoy – chief medical officer
- Myers – medic
- Cassidy – merchant
- Unnamed personnel (23rd century)
25th century Edit
- Belan – owner and bartender
- Sera Ivey – waitress
- Gein – maintenance hologram
- Unnamed personnel (25th century)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "What Lies Beneath" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Everything Old Is New"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Night of the Comet"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (Mentioned only)
Notes and references Edit
- Drozana Station at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
- Drozana Station at the Star Trek Online Wiki
|v - e - t||Federation space stations|
|Starbases|| Earth Spacedock • Starbase 24 • Starbase 39 • Starbase 114|
|Deep space stations||Deep Space 9 • Deep Space K-7|
|Civilian stations||Treasure Trading Station|