The 2380s was the 9th decade of the 24th century. It spanned the years 2380 to 2389.
2380 • 2381 • 2382 • 2383 • 2384 • 2385 • 2386 • 2387 • 2388 • 2389
- A short-lived coup d'état by a group of Remans in the Romulan Star Empire is halted by the crew of the USS Enterprise-E.
- Shinzon dies on the Scimitar.
- William T. Riker and Deanna Troi are assigned to the USS Titan.
- Martin Madden is assigned to the Enterprise.
- The last major conflict between the United Federation of Planets and the Borg Collective until 2409. The Federation begins developing better weapon modulation algorithms to combat the Borg.
- 2381, Multiverse timeline
- Naomi Smith and her mirror universe counterpart are born.
- The Federation Council condemns the Klingon Empire's invasion of the Khitomer sector. This causes a tense situation between the two powers that has repercussions for the next several decades.
- 2384, Alternate timeline
- John Benson takes command of the USS Enterprise-E.[a]
- Koja Nara is born.
- Serov is born.
- Ernie Hauser is born in Tycho City, Luna.
- Lucas Wells is born in Carson City, Nevada, Earth.
- Jhael Onika is born.
- Jason Fredricks is born in Winchester, Nevada, Earth.
- Tala Jones is born in Laikan, Andoria.
- Lenerea Mendel is born on the USS Aventine.
- Dylyp Azeli is born in Harbortown, Andoria.
- Charlie Morgan is born.
- Daniel Harvey is born.
- Elisa Flores is born.
- Hannah Freeman is born.
- Raltha Trebor is born.
- Jeff Philips is born.
- Vance L'eher is born.
- The primary star of the Hobus system goes supernova, causing widespread destruction in nearby star systems, including the Romulan system.
- Spock is presumed killed after creating an artificial black hole with a red matter device to neutralize the Hobus supernova.
- 2387, Alternate timeline
- The Enterprise lends aid to Romulan survivors of the recent destruction of their homeworld, Romulus.[a]
- Nara Mendel is born.
- 2389, Alternate timeline
- John Benson dies.[a]
Notes and references