- Unspecified date
- The Devidians travel back in time to Earth and begin harvesting Human neural energy, using a cholera outbreak to cover their tracks. The crew of the USS Enterprise-D follows them back and manages to stop their killing spree.
Holodeck recreations Edit
- Jason Fredricks had at least one holodeck program, titled The Old West, that was set in an Earth town sometime during the 19th century.
Notes and references Edit
- 19th century at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 19th century at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- 19th century at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
|v - e - ?||Centuries|
|Timeline||Decades • years • months • days|
|2nd millennium||19th century|
|3rd millennium||21st century • 22nd century • 23rd century • 24th century • 25th century • 26th century • 27th century • 28th century • 29th century|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.